- Goverment of Odisha have started Online Gazette Publication Service Under 5T Charter.
- All applications for Gazette Publication of Changes in Name/Surname will be processed online through this e-Gazette Portal to provide hassle-free services to all citizens in quick time.
- Applicants can pay the fee for Gazette Publication of their Changes in Name/Surname online through this portal.
- The published Gazette can be downloaded through this portal for convenience of the public.
- Affidavit of Name/Surname Change sworn before the Executive Magistrate/Notary Public. (The affidavit should clearly mention that the person cornered has changed his/her Name/Surname from old name to new name).
- Original Newspaper notice advertisement showing full page of the Newspaper.
- KYC Document of the applicant (Aadhaar/PAN/Voter ID)
- For Minors-Age Proof, i.e. Birth Certificate/Aadhaar of the Minor(Application is to be submitted by Parent/Guardian)
- For Goverment Servant- Letter/approval from the concerned office of Goverment Servant for Change of Name/Surname.
- For Goverment Servant- Deed Changing Name/Surname Form.